Saturday, December 6, 2008

Polar Opposites

At the old fishin' hole . . .

Fall is by far my favorite time of the year, when the old things are dying off, making way for the new. I like winter as well, by now things are pretty much dead or dormant, and getting ready for the new life of spring which is my Paula's favorite season. Back in the US, when winter begins to fade Paula and myself begin making our annual treks to the Lowes garden dept. buying all sorts of greenery, bags of potting soil, fertilizer and plenty of flowers, potted and those meant for the landscaping

Nice Labour Day . . .

Paula and I are actually like autumn and spring, one doesn't do so well when the other suffers.
She is the more outgoing one, much like our son who never meets a stranger. I on the other hand would be typically content curled up with a good book and with a ray of sunshine. Which is much like our daughter. Although unlike polar opposites forces that repel, we are quite attracted to each other. One compliments the other, and not just verbally . . .

No comments: