Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pretty Paula

Pretty Paula my best friend for 30+ years !
I have now been in Europe for a little over a month. When I left Tennessee in late October, Paula my wife of twenty-eight years had to stay behind in order to finish up some p/t. She had undergone a procedure to reattach a ligament in her shoulder, it was a complete tear in the rotator cuff. She is now with me in Belgium where we live in the small village of St. Denis, a small community right next to Mons, which is a pretty good sized city. I really enjoyed getting to know the parishioners here at the center where we are pastors/directors to men and women serving in the armed forces at SHAPE, Belgium. That is the NATO headquarters, and it is a multi-national base, where some twenty+ militarys of the world are represented.
Hello Kitty . . .

And now I am very happy and complete again now that Paula is with me. And she brought our cat of 9yrs Silly Millie. She too makes it feel just like home. And oh by the way, this is my most viewed photo on Flickr.com, with 3111 views, 67 people call it a favorite, and she has garnered 120 comments.

1 comment:

Solitude4theSoul said...

Silly Milly looks wore out! :)